Co-Organizer, Columbia Ancient World Graduate Student Conference, Refuge and Refugees in the Ancient World, November 11-12, 2016.
- "Fashioning an imperial aetas: Nero's portrait, the depositio barbae, and the Iuvenalia." at Archaeological Institute of America Annual Meeting (January 4-7), Boston, January 5, 2018.
- "Fashioning an imperial aetas: Nero's portrait, the depositio barbae, and the Iuvenalia." at Ages, Ageing, and Old Age in Greco-Roman Antiquity, VIII Arachne Conference, University of Gothenburg, Sweden, October 25-27, 2017.
- "Growing the State: The cult of Iuventas in the Middle Republic and Augustan Rome." at Religion and the State in Classical Greece and Rome, Princeton University, September 22-23, 2017.
- “The Pygmy Motif as Somatic Spectacle: Somatic Dialogues in the House of the Menander, Pompeii.” at Archaeological Institute of America Annual Meeting (January 6-8), Toronto, Canada; January 8, 2017. Open session.
- “Acting Your Age on the Roman Stage: The Plautine Adulescens in Middle Republican Rome.” at Society for Classical Studies Annual Meeting, (January 6-8), Toronto, Canada; January 6, 2017. Open session.
- “Remembering Differently: The exemplarity of populares as a site of ideological contest in late Republican oratory.” at Cultural Memory in the Roman Republic, (November 3-5), Kings College London, London, UK; November 3, 2016.
- “The Pygmy Motif as Somatic Spectacle: Somatic Dialogues in the House of the Menander, Pompeii.” at Mirabile dictu: Experiencing the wondrous in the ancient world, Graduate Student Conference, New York University, NY, USA; November 14, 2015.
- “Sit adulescentia liberior: negotiating the pleasures of youth in Cicero’s Pro Caelio.” at Pain and Pleasure in Classical Antiquity, (April 18-19), Center for the Ancient Mediterranean (CAM), Columbia University, NY, USA; April 19, 2015.
- “Beyond the apotropaion and towards a somatic context: the pymgy as somatic spectacle in the House of the Menander, Pompeii.” at Beauty in the Beast: Mutants, Monsters and Monstrosities in the Ancient World, Graduate Student Conference, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA; March 27, 2015.
- “Like father, like son? The dynamics of family exemplarity and ideology in (fragmentary) Republican oratory.” at People, politics and res publica: strategy and ideology in Republican Rome (April 11-14), University College London, UK; April 12, 2014.
- “Journeying through the Roman life-course in Petronius’ Satyrica: on representing and narrating one’s age.” at 27th Pacific Rim Roman Literature Seminar: The Journey in Roman Literature, Columbia University, NY, USA; July 10, 2013.
- “Performing memoria: Oratorical exempla as mnemonic speech-acts in Ciceronian oratory.” at A theatre of justice: Aspects of performance in Greco-Roman oratory and rhetoric, Graduate Student Conference, University College London, UK; April 19, 2012.
- with Llewelyn, S. “‘Let the little children come to me’ and the Realities of a Slave Childhood in the Roman Empire”, Society for Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, San Francisco, USA; November 22, 2011.